Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dreams Take Us On Journeys

Where would we be if we didn't have dreams ? Everyone has dreams whether they remember them or not. Many dreams I have had, have taken me on a journey, weather it has been a sad or happy dream. A dream I have experienced all started when my friends from Canada were living my lifestyle in England. It was odd. When I awoke I was very confused but also happy that the dream was not real. Since I have moved from England there are days when my reality seems like a dream and I dream about being back in England. After repeatedly dreaming of living in England with my friends from Canada I am no longer confused. I now know that it is a better lifestyle here with my friends than living in the big city in England. If not for the journey this dream took me on , I might still be hesitant about my move to Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment