Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hardest decision of my life

I was only thirteen years old when i had to make the biggest decision of my life. I knew I had a choice to make ; either stay with my family in England or move to Canada, where I only had two family members that I wasn't very close with. It wasn't just a decision i could make in a day it took weeks, until i could get my head around the fact i didn't really have a choice. My mum, dad and sister were all going to Canada and living without them would be like losing a limb. I knew from the beginning when the words come out of mums mouth I would have to say my good byes to my friends and family and make a huge change in my life. The hardest thing about my decision was the tears that i watched full from my friends faces. As well as the hearts of my close family members that i knew were breaking inside. As much as they kept strong I knew all they wanted to do was break down and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment